- Time (UT)
and Date - here you can set the exact time
moment to plot map for. Time should be given as the
Pressing the "Get current time" button causes automatic determining of
time using your computer's clock. It would be automatically translated into UT,
using your timezone information.
- Your location - this form element allows to select your location from
the given list including about 250 places all over the world. If your city
is not in this list, you may want to set "Londitude" and "Latitude"
parameters in the advanced form instead of it.
- Sky part - here you can
select the sky part to draw map for.
- Map size - this parameter allows you to select the size of sky map
image in pixels. This size roughly corresponds to the real size of the
- Horizont decoration - here you can choose the decoration of the
"Plain" is set by default what means no decoration.
- Go! - Press this button to get the map in you browser's window.
- PDF - use this button to get the printable copy of
the map suitable for high-quality printing. To view and print it you have to
Adobe Acrobat Reader v 3.0 or higher. Horizont
decorations are excluded from the PDF-format of the map and all the stars
have black colour. Attention! If the "Milky Way" option is switched on PDF
map may grow up to 1.5Mb, and it may take up to several minutes to print it
on some printers (especially laser ones).
- Advanced form - it contains the full set of options. It is designed for
the experienced users.