Received: 7.07.2016; accepted: 15.12.2016
(E-mail for contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. MinII = 14.74 CV.
2. MinII = 14.21 CV.
3. MinII = 14.6: CV, D = 0.15 P.
4. Blazhko effect.
5. MinII = 13.65: V, D = 0.16 P.
6. M-m = 0.11 P. NE companion of 5" pair.
7. M-m = 0.16 P.
8. M-m = 0.17 P.
9. M-m = 0.29 P.
10. MinI may be changed to MinII.
11. M-m = 0.40 P. We recovered the variable suspected by Innes (1917). Finding charts for these variables have never been published before.
12. M-m = 0.45 P.
13. M-m = 0.43 P.
14. M-m = 0.41 P.
15. We analyzed observations from in the SuperWASP (Butters et al. 2010) and Catalina (Drake at al. 2009) Surveys.
16. MinII = 15.53 CV, D = 0.09 P.
17. M-m = 0.15 P.
18. M-m = 0.45 P. EW type with a twice longer period is also possible.
25. M–m = 0.45 P.
We calculated light elements and defined type of variability for 23 stars as a part of our work on improvement of the precise coordinates for variables in the electronic version of the NSV catalog (Samus et al. 2007–2015). Also we add to this list two stars numbered as #18 and #19. These additional objects were found as a consequence of recovery of Luyten's variables NSV 11908 and NSV 12086 respectively, both without published finding charts. We studied the variables using publicly available electronic archives of CCD observations of the ASAS-3 project (Pojmanski 2002) and the Catalina Sky Survey photometric data (Drake et al. 2009).
Acknowledgments: The authors wish to thank A.V. Khruslov for using SuperWASP data in their investigations. Our studies are partialy supported by a grant from the Program "Transition and explosive processes in the Universe" of the Presidium of Russian Academy of Sciences.
Butters, O.W., West, R.G., Anderson, D.R., et al., 2010, Astron. Astrophys., 520, L10
Drake, A.J., Djorgovski, S.G., Mahabal, A., et al., 2009, Astrophys. J., 696, 870
Innes, R.T.A., 1917, Circ. Union Obs., No.37, 300
Pojmanski, G., 2002, Acta Astron., 52, 397
Samus, N.N., Durlevich, O.V., Goranskij, V.P., Kazarovets, E V., Kireeva, N.N., Pastukhova, General Catalogue of Variable Stars, Centre de Donnees Astronomiques de Strasbourg, B/gcvs